Thursday 28 June 2007

Adam Buxton!!!!! and comedies

Sorry I've been quiet lately but I been up to stuff. We went to Wimbledon on Tuesday (more of which coming soon) and yesterday I went to see David Cross and Friends at the 100 Club. it was a totally brill night full of some of the best stand up i've ever seen. eugene mirman was an absolute revelation to the point i've bought his latest CD on amazon. kristen schaal was a great surprise having only just discovered her myself on flight of the conchords. Her mildly disturbing but engaging act was a great foyle to the other brash acts. and the videos, OH THE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sorry but there was just too much ace stuff to talk about here. If you wanna know more, phone me or something, my heart is too full and i don't want to empty it just yet.

What i do need to tell you though is that I MET ADAM BUXTON!!!!!!!!!!!! and he remembered me from the radio show/podcast!!! He was great. His act was dead funny and unbelievably energetic. Plus, he was a very nice and friendly chap to this nervous, silly little man and was good enough to sign my DVD.



I'm still high from it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one bro! killer stuff, you and the boy buxton, ace.

Anonymous said...

That could just be some bloke with a beard,and im not even sure thats you Trevor!