Monday 10 December 2007

"How You Stay Faithful In A Room Fulla Hoes?"

I've just found out about this American comedian Zach Galifianakis. He seems dead funny and makes a bunch of funny vids. I ordered his DVD, so I'll let you know if it's any good.

Well, one of his funny videos was made for Kanye West. I don't know if it's like an official, apparently West commissioned it, but I don't know if you'll be seeing it on The Hits any time soon. Apparently they took it all seriously and their thought process was; what if to hill-billies made a video for "You Can't Tell Me Nothing" and pulled it off. Will Oldham (Bonnie Prince Billy) also features as Zach's sinister, in-bred cousion.

I posted the You tuber version below, but I really recommend you watch the hi-resolution Quicktime version here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't already, savor this Zach snippet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9sUqk2vwjI